Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Squeeze Inn - Sacramento, CA

Lunch 2/11/13

I saw this place on an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, and had to try it out while I was in the area.

Squeeze Burger with Cheese - From the picture, you may not be able to tell if there is a burger hidden under there or not. I watched as the cook grilled two patties and then took at full cup of shredded cheddar cheese and topped them. He threw a few ice chips next to the patties and then "domed" the burger. After a few minutes, he took off the dome and what was left was something unique. The patties now had a blanket of melted cheese with plenty of crispy overflow. I enjoyed peeling off the crispy cheese as much as I did the burger itself.

Half of a small fry - What you see below is only a portion of a small order of fries. The fries were fresh, but nothing special. They lacked flavor. 

 http://thesqueezeinn.com/




Squeeze Inn on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment