Monday, August 6, 2012

Maurizios - Mays Landing, NJ

During one of my audits, the store personnel recommended a place a few doors down.  They said it was a unique, local pizza parlor.  I trusted their recommendation, and I'm glad I did!  The restaurant makes different pizzas everyday.  I counted at least 20 different types of pies in the window.

Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza

For those of you who know me well, you know that I'm not a big fan of chicken on my pizza.  I will eat chicken on every slice if it tasted like these two!

The Chipotle Chicken Pizza had a southwestern creamy sauce topped with cheese and chicken pieces.  It wasn't too spicy, just yummy.

The Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza was just that...a pizza crust with chicken and Caesar salad ingredients baked on top.  It tasted fresh and delicious!


http://www.mauriziospizzeria.com/

Maurizio's Pizzeria Incorporated on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment