Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tony Lukes - Sicklerville, NJ

8/5/12 - Dinner

So travelling into the Philly/NJ area, I knew I had to get a Philly Cheesesteak.  On the way to the hotel I saw a highway sign for Tony Luke's cheesesteaks.  After hours of airplane delays, I was ready for some food.

Cheesesteak with onions and white american cheese
Pazzoti sampler (beef and cheese, pork and cheese, italian chicken and cheese)

The cheesesteak was delicious...gooey cheese, tender sliced beef, and tasty onions.

The most interesting part of the meal was the pazzoti sampler.  These were a hybrid between a cheesesteak and an eggroll.  I burned my mouth eating the first one because the filling was so hot.  My favorite was the traditional cheesesteak pazzoti.

Pazzoti sampler


No comments:

Post a Comment