Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stuey McBrew's - Lee's Summit, MO

Lunch 11/24/12

Fried Pickles - Nicely seasoned with just the right amount of batter.  Some of the better fried pickles I've had.  A "must have" when eating here!

Nachos - Crispy chips, lots of meat, cheese, tomatoes, fresh jalepenos and sour cream. Nothing mind blowing, but very good nachos.

Honey Buffalo Wings  and Buffalo Wings - I like the traditional Buffalo style wings, so my selection from the 20+ flavors was pretty basic. I thought that I'd prefer the regular wings, but I was pleasantly suprised by the Honey Buffalo.  They weren't overly sweet and still had the heat.  Both style of wings were cooked just right to make the skin crispy and the meat moist.

If you are looking for a local place in Lee's Summit to watch the game, have a beer, and eat some quality food, Stuey McBrew's is the place to be!





Stuey McBrews on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment