Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Han Shin - Overland Park, KS

Lunch 1/2/13

2 Roll Lunch Special w/ Miso Soup and Ginger Salad - Ebi Roll and California Roll - It's hard to beat a $10 lunch with a great soup, salad, and sushi...and this special at Han Shin is no exception.  The soup and salad are good, but the main feature is the fresh, passionately prepared sushi rolls. 


Spicy Crab Salad - Coming from Florida, this is not something that is commonly known about or ordered. I was in to eat one day and the owner said, "let me make you something special." I was impressed that he could recognize the type of sushi that I enjoyed and made this delicious and crunchy crab salad.  I have been ordering this dish ever since that day!


http://www.hanshinkc.net/





Han Shin Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment