Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Spin! - Leawood, KS

Lunch 7/25

Margarita Pizza with goat cheese and mozzarella cheese
Chopped BLT salad
Boulevard Wheat beer

This restaurant came at the recommendation of a peer.  My first experience was great, so I went back for more.  This review is of my 2nd time here.

Boulevard wheat beer - For those of you who have visited KC, and have not tried a Boulevard brew, you are missing out.  KC's local brewery makes one of my favorite wheat bears.  If you like Shock Top or Blue Moon, you are sure to love this.

Chopped BLT salad - This romaine salad is topped with crunchy bacon and tangy Gorgonzola cheese.  I ordered the half salad and ate it all.  They have other salads available that I've heard are just as good.

Pizza - Known for its pizzas, you won't find anything close to Pizza Hut or Domino's here.  Spin bakes its pizza in a brick hearth, giving each Artisan pie the most flavor.  Though loaded with cheese, the margarita pizza I had was very fresh tasting.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this place to a friend, and will be frequenting here myself.





www.spinpizza.com/

SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment